Master of Human Resource Management
About the course
The Master of Human Resource Management degree prepares students for positions as business managers, human resources managers, HR generalists or specialists, and HR analysts. Graduates are equipped with the necessary knowledge, skills and self-confidence to assist in effective and successful management, within constantly changing and highly competitive national and international business environments.
It focuses understanding of the leadership and management skills needed to manage, develop and lead individuals and teams and encourage high performance in an organization. Learners will develop an understanding of how to manage the human resources of an organization to achieve its strategic objectives, how to manage and develop employee performance. It will also enable them to be a successful leader and effective team builder.
Each module has two assessments, a written test and an assignment. Written tests are normally conducted in January, May and September.
- Student Portal: You do not have to submit hard copies of your assignments or buy hard copies of your course material, its all available on our dedicated student portal.
- Mobile Application for Students: Get easy access to your grades, attendance and course material with our mobile application. It is available to both iOS devices and Android devices.
- Online Library: Our students have access to more than 85,000 books and 10 million articles from academic journals. With each assignment your teacher will suggest you books to read from our online library, this helps you gain a better insight on what is taught in each module. The online library is also accessible outside Maldives Business School so you can do your research on the go.
- Strategic Management
- Performance Management
- Human Resources Development
- Organizational Behavior
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- HR Management and Leadership
Completion of a Level 7 qualification in a related field.
Course Duration & Fee Schedule
The course duration is 12 months.