Associate Degree in Human Resource Management (Block Mode)
About the course
The Associate’s Degree in Human Resource Management prepares you to manage and develop the human capital in modern organizations and to provide related services to individuals and groups.
- Business Environment
- Managing Financial Resources and Decisions
- Organisations and Behaviour
- Marketing Principles
- Human Resource Management
- Managing Human Resources
- Operations Management in Business
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Aspects of Contract and Negligence for Business
- Business Decision Making
- Business Strategy
- Research Project
- Human Resource Development
- Employee Relations
- Advertising and Promotion in Business
- Business Work Experience
Successful completion of Grade 12 with 2 A’Level passes OR
Completion of an MQA approved Certificate Level 4 qualification in a related field
Completion of a Level 4 Foundation Study Program approved for the specific Diploma program.
Duration & Fee Schedule
The course duration is 2 years.
Answer: All of our courses are MQA approved.
Got more questions? Give us a call at 3300064 or email us at [email protected]