Associate Degree in Business Administration (Block Mode)
About the course
The Associate’s Degree in Business Administration will give you the knowledge and skill set necessary to manage a business or office and help you to progress to higher degrees. You will learn how to be the go-to person in an office environment and acquire the techniques to communicate in ways that will motivate and inspire your subordinates. In the block mode, you will have to attend the classes up to 9 days every 3 months.
- Business Environment
- Managing Financial Resources and Decisions
- Organisations and Behaviour
- Marketing Principles
- Managing Business Activities to Achieve Results
- Managing Communications, Knowledge and Information
- Operations Management in Business
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Aspects of Contract and Negligence for Business
- Business Decision Making
- Business Strategy
- Research Project
- Personal and Professional Development
- Working with and Leading People
- Advertising and Promotion in Business
- Business Work Experience
Successful completion of Grade 12 with 2 A’Level passes OR
Completion of an MQA approved Certificate Level 4 qualification in a related field
Completion of a Level 4 Foundation Study Program approved for the specific Diploma program.
Duration & Fee Schedule
The course duration is 2 years.
Answer: All of our courses are MQA approved.
2. I dont have a Foundation Certificate, what do i do now?
Answer: You can join the Foundation from Maldives Business School & continue to your Associate Degree.
Got more questions? Give us a call at 3300064 or email us at [email protected]