Bachelor of Business Administration
About the course
The BBA program is offered in association with UBIS, a university in Switzerland with campuses in Geneva, London and Washington DC. The BBA is designed to provide you with competencies and business know-how with an international perspective needed to gain employment and start a successful career in any size firm, company or organization or to enter a family business or start an entrepreneurial venture. This qualification comes straight from the very heart of Europe and is accredited by Eduqua, the Swiss quality label for higher education.
- International Economics
- Purchasing and Materials Management
- Principle of Psychology
- Cross Cultural Communication
- International Political Economy
- Organization & Technology of Information Management
- International Banking and Finance
- Research & Report Writing
- Export Procedures & Practices
- Research Thesis (Capstone Project)
1. Is it MQA approved?
Answer: All of our courses are MQA approved.
2. I dont have an Associate Degree, what do i do now?
Answer: You can join the Associate Degree from Maldives Business School & continue to your Bachelors Degree.
Got more questions? Give us a call at 3300064 or email us at [email protected]