Associate Degree in Information Technology
About the course
The Associate Degree in IT is designed to equip you with the knowledge, understanding and skills required for success in current and future employment in Information Technology and progress to higher degrees in IT.
Successful completion of Grade 12 with 2 A’Level passes OR
Completion of an MQA approved Certificate Level 4 qualification in a related field
Completion of a Level 4 Foundation Study Program approved for the specific Diploma program.
- Computer Systems
- Business Skills for e-Commerce
- Employability and Professional Development
- Procedural Programming
- Database Design Concepts
- IT Support for End Users
- Networking Technologies
- Website Design
- Academic English (Extra-credit module for students who do not meet language requirements at entry)
- Local Area Networking Technologies
- Object Oriented Programming
- Web Applications Development
- IT Security Management
- Network Security
- Programming in Java
- Internet Server Management
- Project Design, Implementation and Evaluation
Duration & Fee Schedule
The course duration is 18 months.
MQA Approval Letter
Answer: All of our courses are MQA approved.
2. I dont have an Associate Degree, what do i do now?
Answer: You can join the Associate Degree from Maldives Business School & continue to your Associate Degree.
Got more questions? Give us a call at 3300064 or email us at [email protected]