Associate Degree in Human Resource Management
About the course
The Associate’s Degree in Human Resource Management prepares you to manage and develop the human capital in modern organizations and to provide related services to individuals and groups.
- Business Environment
- Managing Financial Resources and Decisions
- Organisations and Behaviour
- Marketing Principles
- Human Resource Management
- Managing Human Resources
- Operations Management in Business
- Small Business Enterprise
- Aspects of Contract and Negligence for Business
- Business Decision Making
- Business Strategy
- Research Project
- Human Resource Development
- Employee Relations
- Marketing Planning
- Business Work Experience
Successful completion of Grade 12 with 2 A’Level passes OR
Completion of an MQA approved Certificate Level 4 qualification in a related field
Completion of a Level 4 Foundation Study Program approved for the specific Diploma program.
Duration & Fee Schedule
The course duration is 18 months.
MQA Approval Letter
1. Is it MQA approved?
Answer: All of our courses are MQA approved.
2. I dont have a Foundation Certificate, what do i do now?
Answer: You can join the Foundation from Maldives Business School & continue to your Bachelors Degree.
Got more questions? Give us a call at 3300064 or email us at [email protected]