Associate Degree in Banking
About the course
The Associate Degree in Banking a two-year undergraduate degree. It is designed to provide you with a firm understanding of the banking sector so that you could start out in a management career in the banking services, particularly in retail and commercial banking.
Successful completion of this qualification enables learners to progress into or within employment. It enables sideways progression to the final year of a relevant Bachelor’s Degree.
Successful completion of Grade 12 with 2 A’Level passes OR
Completion of an MQA approved Certificate Level 4 qualification in a related field
Completion of a Level 4 Foundation Study Program approved for the specific Diploma program.
- Business Environment
- Organisations and Behaviour
- Managing Financial Resources and Decisions
- Marketing Principles
- Operations Management in Business
- Small Business Enterprise
- Financial Markets and Risk
- Business Lending
- Aspects of Contract and Negligence for Business
- Business Decision Making
- Business Strategy
- Research Project
- Marketing Planning
- Business Work Experience
- Corporate Relationship Management
- Retail Lending
Duration & Fee Schedule
The course duration is 18 months.
Answer: All of our courses are MQA approved.
2. I dont have a Foundation Certificate, what do i do now?
Answer: You can join the Foundation from Maldives Business School & continue to your Associate Degree.
Got more questions? Give us a call at 3300064 or email us at [email protected]