Associate Degree in Business Administration (Virtual Course)
About the course
The Associate’s Degree in Business Administration will give you the knowledge and skill set necessary to manage a business or office and help you to progress to higher degrees. You will learn how to be the go-to person in an office environment and acquire the techniques to communicate in ways that will motivate and inspire your subordinates.
- Business Environment
- Managing Financial Resources and Decisions
- Organisations and Behaviour
- Marketing Principles
- Managing Business Activities to Achieve Results
- Managing Communications, Knowledge and Information
- Operations Management in Business
- Small Business Enterprise
- Aspects of Contract and Negligence for Business
- Business Decision Making
- Business Strategy
- Research Project
- Personal and Professional Development
- Working with and Leading People
- Marketing Planning
- Business Work Experience
Access to a computer / laptop
Stable internet connection (2 mbps recommended)
Headphone (with a microphone)
Successful completion of Grade 12 with 2 A’Level passes OR
Completion of an MQA approved Certificate Level 4 qualification in a related field
Completion of a Level 4 Foundation Study Program approved for the specific Diploma program.
Duration & Fee Schedule
The course duration is 2 years.
Answer: All of our courses are MQA approved.
2. I dont have a Foundation Certificate, what do i do now?
Answer: You can join the Foundation from Maldives Business School & continue to your Associate Degree.
Got more questions? Give us a call at 3300064 or email us at [email protected]